Saturday, August 09, 2008

New version of SleepTool for BBSB/Domia Lite

Crikey, it's been a little while since I posted - sorry about that - I'm still here honest.


This new version of SleepTool is a masterpiece of unfinished work, it does however now have code in it to support sending of BBSB/Domia codes to the BBSB Online Controller.

Reposting this due to broken links etc, code is included if you can still remember VB6 - enjoy.

Download ZIP of binary and VB 6 code.

I'd be interested in hearing from you if you've enhanced this or written any other Domia Lite code for other HA purposes.

Mart.

2 comments:

Rob Iles, www.domialifestyle.com said...

Hello Mart - nice to see you keeping up the good work :)

Best regards,

Rob

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've been plauying with your code, but I have been unable to get it to turn BBSB switcehes on and off directly - I can see the data the DLC is receiving, and its heartbeat pulses etc, but adding buttons to direcdtly send codes to the DLC doesn't seem to work. Do you have any code that does this so I can try it out. Thanks